Duration : Fulltime, Permanent
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
As a Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for key contributions to the development of Human Capital and Business Management growth capabilities of Revision Technologies. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who will prosper in a fast paced environment. The recruiter will manage the recruiting process to include: writing job descriptions, ensuring proper classification and level, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting/coordinating interviews, extending offers, supporting salary negotiations as needed.
• Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions.
• Preparing Job Descriptions and offer letter, negotiate salary and benefits.
• List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
• Pre-screen candidates for interest, basic qualifications and salary expectations
• Handling the entire life cycle recruitment process.
• Designing referral program to attract future candidates
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Atleast 2 years of Technical Recruiting experience.
• A demonstrable successful track record hiring a broad range of technical professionals.
• Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
• A Bachelor’s Degree